Star Wars The Original Trilogy (Theatrical Cut) Unaltered 720p EN-MULTI-SUB x264-[MULVAcoded]

Removed by the request of copyright owner and not available for download, 4 months ago

Added by Mulva198921.72K in Movies
Torrent verified. Downloaded 16,214 times.

DownloadFast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
Summary:

Luke Skywalker joins forces with a Jedi Knight, a cocky pilot, a wookiee and two droids to save the universe from the Empire's world-destroying battle-station, while also attempting to rescue Princess Leia from the evil Darth Vader.

Written by 5fingerdis65.85K
Star Wars The Original Trilogy (Theatrical Cut) Unaltered 720p EN-MULTI-SUB x264-[MULVAcoded] (Size: 2.63 GB)
  Star.Wars-The.Original.Trilogy.(Theatrical.Cut)-cover.jpg 114.7 KB
  Star.Wars-The.Original.Trilogy.(Theatrical.Cut).720p.EN-MULTI-SUB.x264-[MULVAcoded].nfo 3.05 KB
  Star.Wars.IV.A.New.Hope.(Theatrical.Cut).720p.EN-MULTI-SUB.x264-[MULVAcoded].mkv 963.89 MB
  Star.Wars.V.The.Empire.Strikes.Back.(Theatrical.Cut).720p.EN-MULTI-SUB.x264-[MULVAcoded].mkv 794.02 MB
  Star.Wars.VI.Return.of.the.Jedi.(Theatrical.Cut).720p.EN-MULTI-SUB.x264-[MULVAcoded].mkv 934.17 MB

Description

...A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
When Han Solo shot first...
... and CGI didn't exist

Star Wars - The Original Trilogy (Theatrical Cut) in 720p

This contains Harmy's de-specialized edition of Star Wars episode IV,V & VI. All credits go to him and his team for this professional grade restoration.
Rumour has it that even George Lucas owns a copy of Harmy's work since his master of the original theatrical cut got lost.

Included subtitles : English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian.

A New Hope
image image image

The Empire Strikes Back
image image image

Return of the Jedi
image image image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General Information
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Genre................: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Video Format.........: H.264 - MKV
Format profile.......: AVC [email protected]
Width................: 1280 pixels
Height...............: 540 pixels
Aspect ratio.........: 2.35 : 1
Frame rate...........: 23.976 fps
Audio format.........: AAC
Channels.............: 2 channels
Subtitles............: English,Spanish,German,French,Italian,Dutch,Russian

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://11.rarbg.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.xelion.fr:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.piratepublic.com:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: EADDBB370F52E2F61D4D025615B90045F0C3C4B9

Uploader Comments

anonymous
Could you please confirm if this is Despecialized Edition? If so, is this New Hope 2.5, Empire 2.0 and Return 2.0?
Mulva198921.72K
Uploader
This has been confirmed in the torrent description and multiple times already in the comments...
Mundus210
This is good stuff, but the audio is just a stereo mix. There is a full version with 5.1 surround that I'm going to go with.
Mulva198921.72K
Uploader
True... since there are plenty of these harmy releases available in big sizes, I wanted to go for small size and therefor chose to only include stereo soundtrack.
anonymous
audio: 8video: 5
a new hope has some embedded language that appears across the whole screen. There are other copies out there that are not spoiled like this one.
Mulva198921.72K
Uploader
Huh what are you talking about? The subtitles are soft, so they can be turned on and off in your player.. Also it has different language subtitles included so if you don't recognize the 'some language' you refer to, you can switch them to english or turn them off completely in your player.
anonymous
hey mulva ! First sorry about my english i'm french ! ^^ Anyway, i would like to know what are the difference between the despecialized version and the unaltered ? And what is the version you propose ? Thx !
Mulva198921.72K
Uploader
They are one and the same.. as can be read in the torrent description and multiple times in the comments... I don't like to put despecialized in the title though ... makes it sound like a cheap fan edit, which it is certainly not.

Top Comments

Mulva198921.72K
Uploader
If you had read the description & title you could have concluded for yourself that this is the version as seen in cinemas back when it was released for the first time.

Last edited by Mulva1989, 11 months ago

Mulva198921.72K
Uploader
Theatrical cut of the prequals you mean?
Never heard anybody ask for them before titter.
wesjord830
audio: 10video: 10
Was amazed at the quality of these films in relation to the size of the files. Excellent. So good to have these original versions. Thanks for the upload.
skram_amme88
Thank you thank you thank you!
inlove

I just got back from watching The Force Awakens with my daughter and she asked if I could download the original trilogy.

So then I had to explain how Lucas tweaked the originals in ways that changed a lot of what made those first 3 films so great and that finding a download without those changes might not be possible.

And then I found this

Now my daughter can enjoy Han Solo's character development- from the dodgy ruffian who shoots Greedo without warning to the reluctant hero- as it was meant to be, and see the world of Star Wars as it was first shown to us, before all the unnecessary changes and additional CGI clutter ( dull )

Unfortunately while geeking out I let slip about how I wrote a love song about Darth Vader set to the Imperial Death March theme when I was 11. My daughter will never let me forget that now... facepalm

All Comments

audio
9/10
video
9/10
please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

Thank You So much for this, I have been wanting to see the original, cause i wasn't born when it was released, and the harmy one is just too big in size, and i accidentally found this while browsing for a decent force awakens. thanks a lot!
hey mulva ! First sorry about my english i'm french ! ^^ Anyway, i would like to know what are the difference between the despecialized version and the unaltered ? And what is the version you propose ? Thx !
They are one and the same.. as can be read in the torrent description and multiple times in the comments... I don't like to put despecialized in the title though ... makes it sound like a cheap fan edit, which it is certainly not.

Great quality, thanks! But omg has it really been 39 years?! I don't remember the effects being so B-film cheesy, lol :)
Yep, and at that time those were a bit beyond state of the art. These days, a highschool kid could do that at home, and more.

Thanks so much!
Thank you thank you thank you!
inlove

I just got back from watching The Force Awakens with my daughter and she asked if I could download the original trilogy.

So then I had to explain how Lucas tweaked the originals in ways that changed a lot of what made those first 3 films so great and that finding a download without those changes might not be possible.

And then I found this

Now my daughter can enjoy Han Solo's character development- from the dodgy ruffian who shoots Greedo without warning to the reluctant hero- as it was meant to be, and see the world of Star Wars as it was first shown to us, before all the unnecessary changes and additional CGI clutter ( dull )

Unfortunately while geeking out I let slip about how I wrote a love song about Darth Vader set to the Imperial Death March theme when I was 11. My daughter will never let me forget that now... facepalm
Thank you very much for this. May the force be with you!!!
audio: 9video: 9
Amazing quality. Thanks a ton, uploader! boo
Show More All

User Opinions

01ronnie015260, pzlive2833, zarathustra01582, jaso1001565, ml691375, LSG_3031115, Rabsi1739, guinefort699, rad_dude577410, Jet2k5248 ... And 247 more
r4e3411
Report a bug Open chat